Thursday, November 6, 2008

bokeh and noise and probably... orgasm

i have updated my flickr album for the recent Asian Beat competition (as mentioned in my last post). do visit the flickr album here

click to continue:

here are just a small few of my (other) fav shots of that night:






i covered the event with a 50mm prime lens, or fixed focal length lens or in layman terms: no zoom. it was going to be very difficult having no zooming convenience and it turned out exactly like i thought. instead of moving around on my feet, i found myself doing yoga poses near the stage. i wonder whether my 'show' was more interesting than the one on stage :P

back in front of the pc i then find myself falling in love with the noise generated from the high ISO i used on the night. i finally can accept how noise can actually contribute to the beauty and artistry of digital pictures...

now that's another tips to get orgasm ;)

No comments: